So we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. Romans 12:5
Breeze is our member database and it helps us live in community together. We’d love for you to create a member account and join this new portal! To create your account, click the button below to create your username and password to log into the system. If all the information you enter matches our records, it will automatically link to your record. If not, we can make the link manually.
Already have an account?
What a Breeze Account Allows You to Do
- Access our online directory
- Easily update information we have on file for your family
- Review your giving statement
- Update your family’s profile pictures (This is great for helping us all connect names and faces!)
- Manage block-out dates for volunteering
- Share any extra information in your “About Me” field.
There is also an app available, if you are interested. Search for Breeze ChMS in your app store. It will ask for your church’s subdomain, which is firsttrinity.
Marking Information as Private
If there is any contact information you would not like available to other members, you can mark it as private. This information will also not appear in our printed directory. To mark a field as private, click on the “Contact” section header to edit. Below the field you would like hidden, click “Show More Options” then check the box for “Make Private Data” and save your changes.