Lent is a time of reflection as we prepare for Easter. It starts with Ash Wednesday and runs through Easter. During Lent, we will again be hosting dinners at 6 p.m., followed by worship at 7. We will again hear testimonies from the lives of God’s people during the Wednesday services, as well as walk with Jesus through the last few days of His life.
Join us as we walk with Christ this Lenten season. You might also be interested in checking out our Lenten Sunday Series, Giving Up.
Special Lenten Service Times
- Ash Wednesday, February 22: 12:30 and 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 29: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Wednesday, March 7: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Wednesday, March 14: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Wednesday, March 21: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Wednesday, March 28: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Maundy Thursday, April 5: 7 p.m.
- Good Friday, April 6: 12:30 and 7 p.m. Tenebrae Service
Lenten Service Audio
Note: To download audio files to your computer for use on an MP3 player or offline, right-click the “Audio” links below and choose “Save Target As…” or “Save Link As…”, depending on your browser.
February 29, 2012: Marcus Deveso (Audio)
Note: We were on backup systems for the February 29 recording. The recording is fuzzy at the start but improves 20-30 seconds in. The laptop cut out during Pastor’s portion of the sermon. Download the full sermon here.
March 7, 2012: Dorothy Rothrock (Audio)
March 14, 2012: Jean Schultz (Audio)
March 21, 2012: Josh Deveso (Audio)
Note: Bekah has a great story about the impact of Josh’s story (and our stories in general) on her blog.
March 28, 2012: Jenny Rockensuess (Audio)
April 5, 2012: Rebekah Freed (Audio)