Provide for the people you love and the ministries you care about.
Honoring and sharing the gifts God has given you is now simpler than ever. The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod Foundation has over 60 years experience crafting charitable giving plans and because of our partnership with them, our First Trinity Gift Planning Counselors will work with you, at no charge, to develop a thoughtful plan so your charitable gifts will support the congregation and ministries you care about.
Recent Articles from LCMS Foundation
- Acknowledging God’s BlessingsLearning to acknowledge God’s blessings is the beginning step of faithful management of His gifts. Greg and Mike were meeting for lunch. Greg was dreading this meeting because he was used to Mike always complaining about how hard his life is. On this particular day, Greg was surprised. Mike was telling the story of how he and his wife had recently decided that they should get their estate plan in place. The process began as Mike and his wife met […]
- Changing Your Plan with Life’s ChangesLife is full of milestone events that impact the gifts we plan from our estates. In 1971, Herb and Rachel lost their son in the Vietnam War. Though that was 52 years ago, Herb and Rachel still remember the day they received the bad news. Today, their son would have been 71. They wonder why they are still living at 94, when their son’s life was so short. They are thankful that in Jesus, both they and their son will […]
- Building an Estate Plan that Reflects Confidence in ChristLife is full of starts and stops, but the Lord looks at all our lives in one grand design. Our estate plans dwell in the grand design vision, instead of focusing only on the moment. Bev and Frank were sitting out on their porch one evening reflecting on the events of their lives. Since marriage, they had lived in five different cities, as jobs had led them. Children’s school events had once captured their lives. Now their local pickleball tournaments […]
Ready to get started?
Contact one of our gift planning counselors today!
Linda is a daughter of First Trinity and has served in leadership and development positions with the LCMS for twenty nine years and is a certified Christian Development Executive. She brings joy, enthusiasm, technical skills and experience to assist you in creating or updating your plan. Linda resides in western New York with her husband, Don, on their 75 acre fruit farm of vineyards and orchards.
Ron holds a bachelors degree and an advanced degree, both in architectural studies. Ron is active in his church, bringing experience gained there over the years as congregational president, board member, stewardship advocate and ministry program leader to this gift planning position.
What to Expect from the LCMS Foundation
- They are focused on the future of your family and faith and guided by shared Lutheran values.
- Their straight-forward process begins with discovery, and their knowledge and expertise help you establish goals, take full advantage of tax benefits, and thoughtfully provide for and protect your family and faith throughout.
- Everyone is eligible, as we all possess God’s gifts, and even the humblest gifts can make a positive impact.
- Imagine a future in which your God-given gifts continue to benefit your family and faith after you’re called home to heaven. With a charitable estate plan, your blessings will continue to leave a positive, lasting impact on the Lutheran community and those you hold dear.
Want to know more?
How will you continue being a faithful steward of God’s gifts after you’re called home to heaven? It’s an important questions, and one you don’t need to answer by yourself thanks to the working partnership between First Trinity Lutheran and the LCMS Foundation.— Rev. Jason Christ, Associate Pastor