Please join us for another fun-filled PB & J making event! We will be putting together bagged lunches of fresh peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy to distribute THAT DAY for lunch! Bring your family and friends to help us prepare 500 lunches. Please register using the button provided. Please bring a mask 🙂
Please consider bringing a need much needed donation. Here are the supplies we need:
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly (Grape or Strawberry)
- Drink boxes or small water bottles
- Pre-packaged granola bars or cereal bars
- Individual Small Boxes of Raisins
- Individual Pre-Packaged Lunch Snacks (Chips, Pretzels, Crackers, Cookies, etc.)
- Fruit snacks or Small boxes of raisins
- Mandarin oranges
- Bread (White or Wheat)*
*We ask that the perishable items (bread and fresh fruit) be donated only between November 1-6, so that the items stay fresh!
All items can be dropped off in “Operation PB & J” bin found at the church donation center across from the mailboxes. Or you can bring them with you on November 6!