Parents: We hope you are as excited as we are for an afternoon of FREE babysitting at First Trinity on Saturday, November 26 from 1-5 p.m.!
Registrations for the event are now closed. Be sure to keep an eye out for upcoming babysitting events if you missed this one!
Here are the services we will provide:
- Onsite adults: Jen (Director of High School Ministry) & Stacy (Middle School Events Coordinator)
- Teenaged babysitters: Students ages 12-18 who will help provide childcare
- Fun games-both indoors and outdoors!
- A craft table!
- Christmas Cookie Decorating!
- A movie viewing of VeggieTales’ The Best Christmas Gift (complete with popcorn and juice boxes!)
So, parents, it’s simple! Bring your kids to First Trinity at 1 p.m. on November 26. We will check you in in the gym lobby!
*This event is for kids ages 3-11. Children must be potty trained to sign up. We do not have access to changing diapers or offering nap spaces at this time.
Calling all students Grades 6-12!
Would you like to help us offer a free afternoon of babysitting to some local families? If so, sign up below!
We will need you to join us at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 26. Babysitting will be from 1-5 p.m. We then need you to stay until about 5:15 p.m. to help us clean up! You will get to play games, decorate cookies, make crafts, eat snacks and watch movies!
Come dressed in your favorite Christmas outfit or dress up as an elf! 🙂 Tis the season to be jolly!