Can You Help Feed the Hungry?
We will be making bagged lunches for St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy Ministry to distribute to families in Buffalo!! This is our FIFTH PB&J Event!
St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy in Buffalo has seen a 300% increase in a need for FOOD alone since the start of COVID. St. Luke’s has been able to provide about 5,500 meals a week due to generous donations. There are two ways you can help.
Option 1: Make some lunches together!
We will gather in the First Trinity gym on Saturday, November 5 from 10-11:30 a.m. for a PB&J making event! Come assemble fresh PB&J sandwiches and bagged lunches. Afterwards, we will donate them to St. Luke’s for distribution THAT DAY for lunch!
Option 2: Donate Supplies!
We need the following items:
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly (Grape or Strawberry)
- Drink boxes or small water bottles
- Pre-packaged granola bars or cereal bars
- Individual Small Boxes of Raisins
- Individual Pre-Packaged Lunch Snacks (Chips, Pretzels, Crackers, Cookies, etc.)
- Fruit snacks or Small boxes of raisins
- Candy or Dessert Items (Leftover Halloween candy would be great!)
- Sandwich Bags
- Mandarin oranges
- Bread (White or Wheat)
* Please only donate between November 2-5, so items stay fresh!
Option 3: Table Setup and Drivers.
Please consider helping us set up the gym on November 4th at 6pm.
Drivers are needed at 11:00 a.m. to transport the packed lunches to St. Luke’s in Buffalo. Cars with cargo space are preferred.