July 12-16, 2021 9-12 noon
Registration opens May 15, 2021, 8 a.m.
We have reached our maximum capacity for in person – registration is full for that program. You can add your name to the wait list in case of cancellations. Use the blue button below to choose from online program (elementary only) or wait list.
Operation Kid to Kid Service Project
This year, we will partner with Oishei Children’s Hospital to help fill comfort and activity bags for pediatric patients. Click here to see a list of suggested items but anything that you think a toddler, child or teen might like to do within the confines of a hospital bed or room would be great. Only new items can be accepted and no stuffed animals/toys.
Elementary aged children (currently finishing K through grade 5) will have the option of attending in person or online. We will be setting a maximum number of children we can safely accomodate for the in person program. The online program will NOT be like last year’s Rocky Railway virtual experience. We may cancel the online offering if there is not enough interest or offer a lower number of stations than we first planned.
We are not offering a program for children under the age of 3 ½. This is what we have called “the nursery” in the past.
Preschoolers (those turning 4 by Dec. 1 up to age 5, who have not been to kindergarten) may register. The preschool program is in person only, with a limited amount of children.
Volunteering at Treasured VBS
Many volunteers will be needed! Volunteers must be finishing 6th grade in this current school year up to 99 years old. You can see the volunteer opportunities on the registration page on May 15. We will have some new positions such as the Dismissal Team and Online Streaming Team. We always need crew leaders (adults and teens).
Start learning the theme song!
A Typical Day – how Treasured VBS Works
This video is created by the Group Publising company – not First Trinity. Imagine kids in masks and more socially distanced than what you see here! We modify some things such as kids will not all have snack together.
Safety Practices During the Covid Pandemic
- As of June 15, mask and social distancing restrictions have been lifted. The CDC does recommend that unvaccinated people wear a mask, but we will be leaving that up to each family or person’s discretion. Please do what you feel is right for yourself and your family. This guideline applies to our adult volunteers, teenage crew leaders and participants. Please respect everyone’s choice in wearing or not wearing a mask.
- The air conditioning throughout our building pulls in fresh air; it doesn’t recirculate the air in the room
- We will ask parents to send a water bottle with their child. The water fountains are currently blocked off.
- Your elementary child will be in a small group/crew (5 maximum) with a crew leader. This crew will be together all day, discussing, playing, praying, etc. Your preschool child will be in a small group/crew (3 maximum) with a crew leader. Two crews will sit at table during snack and crafts. During the other learning stations, the crew will sit together on the floor.
- We will try to have “one way traffic” as the children move from station to station so there is less cross traffic and contact with other groups.
- Hand santizer will be available throughout the campus.
- All snacks will be prepackaged store bought items.
- No walk in registrations will be taken-everyone must pre-register.
- No changes will be made to crew groupings after Day 1. Parents can designate siblings or friends on the registration form that they would be like their child to be placed with.