Our Preschool provides a blend of spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical experiences through thoughtfully planned, challenging, engaging, developmentally appropriate and comprehensive curriculum. It is a partnership between teachers and parents as we seek to help your children grow into the persons God desires them to be.
We hope that each child will learn to appreciate the wonders of God’s creation, know His great love in sending Jesus Christ as their Savior, speak to God in prayer and live a Spirit-led Christian life.
Classes for 2013-2014
Our class listing for the 2013-2014 school year is as follows:
- Two Year Olds (Tuesday/Thursday Morning)
- Two Year Olds (Friday Morning)
- Three Year Olds (Monday/Wednesday Morning)*
- Three Year Olds (Tuesday/Thursday Morning)*
* A third day option (Friday) is available beginning in February for an additional cost. Details will be sent home in December/January.
- Four Year Olds (Monday/Wednesday/Friday Morning)
- Four Year Olds (Monday/Wednesday/Friday Afternoon)
- Four Year Olds (Monday-Friday Morning)
All morning sessions are from 9 – 11:30 a.m. on the scheduled days and run from September through May. Afternoon classes are from Noon – 2:30 p.m. Click here to download our 2013-2014 tuition costs. For more information about our Preschool, contact Debbie Ferrante (716-835-2220), our Preschool Director.
2013 – 2014 Orientation Times
Parents and children are invited to attend our class orientations. Times are as follows:
- 2 Year T/Th — Tuesday, September 10, 9 – 10 a.m.
- 2 Year F — Friday, September 6, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- 3 Year M/W — Monday, September 9, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- 3 Year T/Th — Tuesday, September 10, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- 4 Year (Morning Classes) — Monday, September 9, 9 – 10 a.m.
- 4 Year M/W/F (Afternoon Class) — Monday, September 9, Noon – 1 p.m.
Please bring on orientation day:
- Medical Statement & Immunizations – NYS Law
- First Tuition Payment
- $10 Supply Fee (Please bring separate from tuition payment)
2013 – 2014 First Day of Regular Classes
Morning classes start at 9 a.m. and end at 11:30. Afternoon classes start at Noon and end at 2:30 p.m.
- 2 Year T/Th — Thursday, September 12
- 2 Year F — Friday, September 13
- 3 Year M/W — Wednesday, September 11
- 3 Year T/Th — Thursday, September 12
- 4 Year — Wednesday, September 11
- 3 & 4 Year Olds must be toilet trained by the first day of school.
- Please call school if child will be absent. (716-835-2220)
- Dress child in play clothes. Shorts are okay.
- Soft-soled shoes are required, sneakers preferred.
- Child’s name on – coats, boots, extra clothes, and school bags.
- Designated driver form is required if other than parent.
- Check monthly classroom calendar for your child’s turn for snack and other events.
- Designate a place at home for your child’s calendar.
- Help your child check it each day he/she comes to school.
- Homemade snacks are welcomed, but must include an ingredients list.
- No peanuts or tree nuts, please.