A Short Course is a chance to dig into the Bible with others for 4 weeks. No Bible experience is necessary. There is large group teaching by Sue Steege and opportunities to discuss the material with a small group of people and ask questions.
Upcoming Course: Sermon on the Mount
This Short Course will explore Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount, as it is found in Matthew 5-7. There are many well-known passages in this sermon, and also some words that are tough to understand. Bring your questions and your insights along!
- May 7: “But I say to you…” (Download Study Guide)
- May 14: The Beatitudes (Week Two Beatitudes)
- May 21: “Do not be anxious” (Week Three Do not be anxious)
- May 28: “When you pray…” (Week Four When You Pray)
Short Course Registration
Fill out the form below to register for the class.
Past Short Courses have included:
- I AM
- The Great Physician: Healing Stories from Luke’s Gospel
- 4 Great Psalms
- 4 (More) Great Psalms
- Water Come Down
- Food in the Scriptures
Contact Sue Steege (716-835-2220) for more information about short courses.
May 13: The Beatitudes
May 20: “Do not be anxious”
May 27: “When you pray…”