Join us this September for 40 days that will transform
your life, becoming a “doer” of the Word!
During the campaign, we will practice six methods of studying God’s Word:
- Pronounce it!
- Picture it!
- Probe it!
- Paraphrase it!
- Personalize it!
- Pray it!
Participate in 40 Days
To participate, here’s what we’re asking you to do:
- Attend worship services (September 9, 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21)
- Work through the 40 Days in the Word workbook on your own.
- Join a class that will be centered around 40 Days in the Word.
Workbooks will be available before and after worship services for a suggested donation of $10. If you can’t afford a workbook and would like to participate, we will cover your cost. It works best for each participant to have their own. (Check out a free sample of the first 7 days!) 40 Days in the Word classes are 1 hour long and will be offered at the following times:
- Mondays at 7 p.m. (September 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22)
- Saturdays at 4:15 p.m. (September 15, 22, 29, October 6, 13, 20)
- Sundays at 10 a.m. (September 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21)
It would help us to plan for the classes if you pre-register. Please provide your name, email address and which class you plan on attending (Note: You are not locked into a particular class and can attend any of the other classes if you can’t make your “normal” class or just decide another day works better for you.)
Which Bible is Right For You?
Interested in getting a new Bible for this journey through God’s Word? We’re hosting a “Choose Your Own Bible” day on September 8-9 before and after worship services. Life Resources Christian Bookstore will be on hand with lots of different Bibles for preview and purchase. For information about which Bible might be right for you, click here.